Sunday, April 15, 2012

Fridge Frames

I have been looking for ways to add some color to our kitchen.  It is a big room and could use some brightening up but since we are renting I don’t really want to paint the walls.  I also don’t want to do anything that might mess up the cabinets since they are both brand new and not ours.  I had gotten a set of frames from Wal-Mart that ended up being way cheapo and pretty much worthless.  I had taken one apart to use for something else, but then I got the idea to it and a few others on the fridge. 

IMG_7718

The black ones stayed black, and the others got painted.  The red ones also got a coat of Glitter Blast spray paint because I love that stuff.  They bring a little order to the fridge and a lot of color. 

IMG_7721

I try not to keep a ton of stuff on the fridge and the frames help accent the stuff we do have.  Like our friends’ cute kids and invitations and cards that we get.

IMG_7720

I used E6000 to glue heavy duty magnets to the back, so I can rearrange the frames at will.  Best of all, this project was free because I had everything I needed on hand. I love how it adds some interest to the fridge without making it too cluttered and adds a pop of color to the kitchen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment