Friday, May 25, 2012

Why I Haven't Been Blogging

Friday (today): Get up, get dressed, go to work, call dealership work all day, go home, get changed, go to dinner, go to happy hour, be Alex's DD, go to sleep because I can't keep my eyes open

Thursday (yesterday): Get up, get dressed, take the trash out, go to work, call dealership, work all day, get a last minute dinner invitation, get car washed, go to dinner with friends, drive home in a torrential downpour, watch a show with Alex while trying (vainly) to get my desk organized, go to sleep because I can't keep my eyes open

Wednesday: Get up, get dressed, go to work, go get license plates for new car, work all day, make dinner, clean up dinner, attempt to put license plates on car, run all over town to get brewing sanitizer and drive by rental houses for Alex's friend, get frozen yogurt, fail to get car washed because it is so late, go to Target, put Target stuff away, go to sleep because I can't keep my eyes open

Tuesday: Get up, get dressed, go to work, work all day, go pick up paperwork for car, run errands, pick up Oklahoma Joe's for dinner (aka wait in line forever for delicious barbecue), eat said barbecue at home, attempt to clean up house

Monday: I don't even remember

Sunday: wake up ungodly early, babysit while Alex and his buddy go golfing, hang out at our friends' house all day so we don't have to drive to Blue Springs twice in one day, softball, drive home, go to sleep because I can't keep my eyes open

So needless to say, I feel like I am never home and when I am home either 1) there are chores to do or 2) I am exhausted and all I want to do is get ready for bed.  Maybe one of these days I will get my life together--hopefully that will be soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment