Sunday, November 25, 2012

Life

Hey friends!

Sorry for my absence the last couple of weeks just after I got things going again.  I had something come up that pretty much shut me down for a couple of weeks.  Its not something I want to talk about just yet because the situation isn't fully resolved yet.  I'm trying really hard to let go and let God handle the situation.  I know that He is trying to teach me really great things out of this whole ordeal and I have been trying to reflect on that instead of worrying. 

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving.  We were busy, of course, but enjoyed the weekend.  I'm pretty sure that Christmas will be here before we know it and then 2013 will bring a fresh start.  I personally plan on using the new year to get a few different areas of my life a little more sorted out.  Some of them are big projects, some not so much, but I'm thinking I will probably share some of them here with you all.

So that's more or less (probably less) of what's going on here.  Here's a little something to think about for this week:


0 comments:

Post a Comment