Thursday, March 1, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blogging adventure.  I used to blog over at Crafty Project Girl, but ended up taking an unplanned four month blogging sabbatical.  I missed blogging a whole lot and did a lot of thinking about what direction I wanted to go.  All that thinking lead me (and you) here.  Since we are all new here, let me introduce myself and tell you a little about what I have planned for this blog. 

My name is Courtney and I live in Kansas City.  During the day I practice law with a small firm.  I have always wanted to be a lawyer (its still a little surreal to think that I have achieved that goal), but a while back  I realized that I needed a right brained outlet to go along with my left brained day job.  I love to create and after I stumbled upon the creative blogging community, I got hooked.  I love sharing what I have made with others and I really love to see what other people have created.  I find everyone in the creative blogging community to be so inspiring.  I am hooked on Pinterest and spend way too much time there!

The nice thing about having a blog is that you get to write about whatever you want.  I have done some scheduling and most of my posts will be from the following categories:

  • Crafts
  • Travel
  • Recipes
  • Stuff I Like
  • Scrapbooking
  • 101 Things in 1001 Days
  • Décor and Organizing
  • What I Think
  • Tips & Tricks
  • Weight Loss

I’m hoping to most most, if not all days, but I might need a little bit to get going like that.  I hope you will bear with me and enjoy what I have to share. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment