Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Dream Laundry Room

After living for almost four years without my own personal laundry facilities, Alex and I finally bought a washer and dryer not too long ago. The apartment we lived in prior to this house didn't have hookups so we either did laundry in the basement if we had quarters or at our parents' houses. Once we moved we had hookups but we didn't get around to making the purchase for a while. Finally Alex got sick of having to go to the laundromat when we got behind so he decided we should go shopping. It took us all of about 15 minutes to pick some out. I will share our laundry room with you soon but for now, here is some laundry room eye candy.

I like how much storage this one has between the two shelves and that hangy down shelf. 

Source: houzz.com via Courtney on Pinterest

I am not sure I can justify a TV in the laundry room. But I do like the shelf that spans the top of the front loaders. 


I love these bins. But instead of doing one per person, I would probably use them more for storage. It would be nice to just take Alex's softball clothes from the dryer into a bin so that they are where they need to be for the next game.

Source: etsy.com via Courtney on Pinterest

So cute!

I am intrigued with the idea of stacking them. 

As soon as I get my photo software loaded back onto my computer, I will share some pictures of our laundry room now.  Happy Tuesday everyone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment