Monday, June 18, 2012

Yay!

Good news is that my recovery disks came in the mail today and my computer seems to be as good as new. And by new I mean there is nothing on my hard drive.  However, it really could be worse.  I rarely delete things off memory cards so I should be able to recover a lot of my pictures.  Also I recently found my iPod that I thought had drowned and plugged it in to see what would happen.  Turns out it works again (just needed to dry out for a couple of years), so I haven't lost any music I don't think.  I'm on the lookout now for a good online photo storage website so if you have any recommendations, send them my way.

Hopefully I will be back soon with an actual post but I have to get a bridesmaid dress fitted tomorrow and have a bunch of work to do for my friend's bridal shower this weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment